Part Time Accent and Dialect Tutor Job Advert SitgesC/ Ramon Dalmases, 18, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona
The role is to assist the Voice Lecturer in the delivery of voice across BA(Hons) in Acting and Musical Theatre programmes.
The tutor will be an experienced and committed voiced practitioner with a specialised interest in teaching accents and dialects.
- Experience of teaching accents with reference to International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
- Minimum of three years teaching experience within a drama school or equivalent setting
- Qualified to BA Hons level as a minimum
- Experience of teaching RP and Standard American accents
- Able to work with students interested in accent reduction
- Has previous experience of working in an educational environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to support productions when needed
For more information please contact: